Braided Belt, Dark Brown
- Made by hand in Copenhagen
- 28 mm. wide
- 3.5 mm. veg. tanned full-grain leather
- Palladium plated brass buckle
- Sewn with durable Serafil thread
- Comes in a heavy cardboard box handmade in Copenhagen
Worn through decades by leading architects and designersRead more
How to measure your size
- 1 Place the belt on a table
- 2 Measure from the bucket split, to the hole you currently use
JEPPE DENCKER, CREATIVE DIRECTOR DAHLMAN1807
"Today we are just as committed to create beautiful and durable handcrafted leather goods as our predecessors, celebrating old and proud traditions in a contemporary context."
Handmade leather goods since 1807
Hand-braided belt in vegetable tanned leather. It has a solid brass buckle with palladium plating for extra durability.
Finished by hand in our Copenhagen atelier.
The belt comes in a heavy cardboard box, also handmade in Copenhagen.
Please note that each belt is made to order. Production time is 2-3 weeks.
Exhibited at the Danish arts foundation and Design Museum Denmark
We carry a long and proud history and have worked with and for some of the most renowned Architects in Danish design history. Some of our iconic products are part of the collections at the Danish Arts Foundations and Design Museum Denmark.