How to measure your size
- 1 Place the belt on a table
- 2 Measure from the bucket split, to the hole you currently use
JEPPE DENCKER, CREATIVE DIRECTOR DAHLMAN1807
"Today we are just as committed to create beautiful and durable handcrafted leather goods as our predecessors, celebrating old and proud traditions in a contemporary context."
Handmade leather goods since 1807
Handmade key fob made from 2.2 mm. Italian vegetable-tanned leather.
The important details:
- Handmade in Copenhagen, Denmark
- Dimensions: 15 cm. long excluding key ring
- Made from 2.2 mm. veg. tanned leather
- Solid brass hardware
Exhibited at the Danish arts foundation and Design Museum Denmark
We carry a long and proud history and have worked with and for some of the most renowned Architects in Danish design history. Some of our iconic products are part of the collections at the Danish Arts Foundations and Design Museum Denmark.