Tolbod Buckle, Fullgrain Belt, Black
- Made by hand in Copenhagen
- 35 mm. wide
- 3.5 mm. veg. tanned full-grain leather
- Palladium plated brass buckle with acetate roller
- Sewn with durable Serafil thread
- Comes in a heavy cardboard box handmade in Copenhagen
JEPPE DENCKER, CREATIVE DIRECTOR DAHLMAN1807
"Today we are just as committed to create beautiful and durable handcrafted leather goods as our predecessors, celebrating old and proud traditions in a contemporary context."
Handmade leather goods since 1807
Black fullgrain leather belt with our Tolbod Buckle.
Cut and sewn by hand in our Copenhagen atelier. The belt comes in a heavy cardboard box, also handmade in Copenhagen.
Please note that each belt is made to order. Production time is 2-3 weeks.
We also offer these belts in a custom size without any extra cost. Just choose "Custom size" when ordering online or stop by our shop and We’ll help with the measuring. We also have a guide on our website if you’re unsure how to do the correct measurement. You can find the guide here.
Exhibited at the Danish arts foundation and Design Museum Denmark
We carry a long and proud history and have worked with and for some of the most renowned Architects in Danish design history. Some of our iconic products are part of the collections at the Danish Arts Foundations and Design Museum Denmark.
How to measure your size
- 1 Place the belt on a table
- 2 Measure from the bucket split, to the hole you currently use