Notebook Cover, Dark Brown
- Made by hand in Copenhagen
- Vegetable tanned leather
- Sewn with durable Serafil thread
- Comes in a heavy cardboard box handmade in Copenhagen
Worn through decades by leading architects and designersRead more
How to measure your size
- 1 Place the belt on a table
- 2 Measure from the bucket split, to the hole you currently use
JEPPE DENCKER, CREATIVE DIRECTOR DAHLMAN1807
"Today we are just as committed to create beautiful and durable handcrafted leather goods as our predecessors, celebrating old and proud traditions in a contemporary context."
Handmade leather goods since 1807
A5 notebook cover in vegetable-tanned leather.
Exhibited at the Danish arts foundation and Design Museum Denmark
We carry a long and proud history and have worked with and for some of the most renowned Architects in Danish design history. Some of our iconic products are part of the collections at the Danish Arts Foundations and Design Museum Denmark.